1st STIP Study Tour (1-7 March 2017)
Representatives of Swiss SME, engaged in blue and smart technology as well as energy and hospital building joined a five days study tour to Singapore and Jakarta form March 1 to March 7. The delegation met representatives of government agencies, private investors, business leaders as well as scientists to discuss ways to transfer knowledge into effective action and to explore market opportunities for new products and services in Singapore and Indonesia. The tour was organized by the Swiss Technology Impact Platform STIP which brings together scientists of ETH Singapore and Swiss SMES to exchange knowledge and experiences.
Impressions Study Tour
1st STIP Study Tour - participating companies
- digitalSTROM AG – Intelligent electricity for more comfort and a new living experience
- EscherTec AG - We accelerate clean energy solutions for the next generation
- Glutz AG – Parnter for hardware, access control systems and locks
- Gjosa SA – Redefining the comfort of showering
- Nickl & Partner Architekten AG– Designing architecture for tomorrow & creating built environments with added value
- Renergon International AG – Biogas plants and waste management & energy concepts
- Smixin SA – Smart hand washing systems
Objectives of the study tour
- To understand Singapore and Jakarta as places for expanding your business.
- To make exclusive visits to the main government agencies in Singapore to discuss the trends in Singapore.
- To visit Property Developers in Jakarta.
- To meet like-minded Swiss SME's
- To learn about the Singapore-ETH Centre and the opportunities it provides for collaborations.
Companies who are interested in joining a possible next study tour (no date yet determined) do please contact Denise Weber via e-mail: