Swiss Technology Impact Platform (STIP)
The Swiss Technology Impact Platform (STIP) was established by the Singapore-ETH Centre based in Singapore to pioneer new ways of interacting with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in areas that can contribute to sustainable urban development in Asia.
STIP activities include knowledge exchange events, study tours, and the development of demonstrator projects in Singapore and Jakarta aimed at showing the potential of new technologies. Currently 40 SMEs are active members and the initiative has received support from important organisations including the Switzerland Global Enterprise, the Swiss Embassies in Indonesia and Singapore, and the Zürcher Kantonalbank.
The first STIP meeting took place in Zurich on 20 April 2016, followed by the second event on 22 September 2016.
Study Tour to Singapore and Indonesia: 1 - 7 March 2017
Objectives of the study tour
- To understand Singapore and Jakarta as places for expanding your business
- To make exclusive visits to the main government agencies in Singapore to discuss the trends in Singapore
- To visit property developers in Jakarta
- To meet like-minded Swiss SMEs
- To learn about the Singapore-ETH Centre and the opportunities it provides for collaborations